Stoneleigh 2003 - ALL MEMBERS

Mark Stanton

so do you need people to help organise parking in the hall?

Yes, even you'll do  :D  :D  :D

Showers and toilets are situated in the building with lights on when its dark and big signs saying Toilets and showers   :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: and yes a torch would be nice  :D  :D

Hurdsey - Take a ladder - make it a big un  :D  :D  :D

No more questions cos I'm tired, just finished packing and off to bed for a 5.30am start  :D  :D  :D  ;)

Oh in answer to the question you were just gonna ask - I'll drink most alcoholic beverages  :D  :D  ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Westfields Rock On

• scott beeland

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

7:40 am, 4 May - We have blue sky

The sun is shining in Reading  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

crickey!!! m69, 9:45am = stuck in long que! 2 cars broken down!

got in at 11:45! :0

Drive down was best bit

Course it was,

cos you joined the Manchester Westy boys  :cool:

the photo will be distributed soon  :t-up:

bl**** ####...I didnt get wet  :cool: and even managed to get a half decent nights kip in Paul's mansion of of tent. Taa Paul :D

It was great to put some faces to the names on here. Hope everyone got back ok.   :D

Shaun you have pm

bl**** ####...I didnt get wet  :cool: and even managed to get a half decent nights kip in Paul's mansion of of tent. Taa Paul :D

It was great to put some faces to the names on here. Hope everyone got back ok.   :D

Shaun you have pm

Good to meet the Manchester boys - hopefully will see you at Le Mans if I can get my finger out

Accommodation details are on the way

Great weekend in good company and good to meet fellow Westfielders from around the Boardroom. Can't wait to see Glens photo of 11 Westfields slowing the M6 down to 50mph. I even managed to get my Vauxhall engined..............Vauxhall in with the kit cars ;)