• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Westfields Rock On

• scott beeland

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Look you lot stop being so pessimistic - I've even got some flooring on standby for the marquee  :D  :D  ;) so you don't get your feet wet(ter)

Its gone be warm dry and sunny (somewhere) and even if it is a tad moist - it can still be a laff  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  :D  :)  :D

Think warm dry thoughts  :D  :D  :D

Yep...It's been worse... I remember sleeping in my Westfield at Peterborough show yrs ago after my tent blew away. It rained like b******d then....  :cool:

Don't forget yer beers boys ;)

It rained like b******d then....  
as well  :devil:  :D  :D

Don't forget yer beers boys
 :t-up:

wait, as in drinkin at night or in the day.

im not kippin theer :(  ???

Just got back from Stoneleigh set-up - our inside area for cars is excellent - we'll need to marshal helpers to park everyone up in bays and aisles - if we alternate the aisles for spectators it should leave enough room for folks to come and go safely - NO SPEEDING - NO REVVING and NO Hornblowing - please, else we won't get it again.

Banners can be hung from inside or around the Marquee which is right outside the entrance. We've wired the lights up and will have a TV/Vid with some WSCC stuff playing all weekend.

Some decent sheltered spots available for campers  :D  :D  ;)  ;);)  :D  And the marquee has tables and chairs for evening drinks once crowds have departed  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

The Halls will be locked at 8 pm each night for security purposes - so ensure all you need is taken from your car  :D  ;) You can leave your car inside if you wish  ;)

Just got back from Stoneleigh set-up - our inside area for cars is excellent - we'll need to marshal helpers to park everyone up in bays and aisles

Hmmm

so do you need people to help organise parking in the hall?

You're never really sure are you? :D  :D  :D

B.

well i dont understand ''to marshal helpers''

does that mean to say to a volunteer ''oi, that red 'un at' end theer, next t't blue 'un!!''

String, rope, gaffa tape and tie wraps may be required to hang up all the area banners - and tall AO's          

Rope was plan B from the beginning  :t-up:

I'm 5'-6"  :0  is that tall enough   :t-up:

Yep...It's been worse... I remember sleeping in my Westfield at Peterborough show yrs

whats up with you lot ?

I've slept in a snowhole halfway up Helvelyn b4 today  :p

but I aint sleepin' over at Stoneleigh  :cool:

I expect the ground is soft enough for tent pegs without the need for a mallet  ???

Is there good lighting at night, do I need a torch? And where are the showers???

Oh yes, take a torch......

And where are the showers???

My room's en suite....... :p