Right Or Just Plain Wrong

SteveD

seen a bloke at the weekend in his late 40's early 50's with his wife and two kids , he was dressed like a 18 year old in green converse trainers and tight brown jeans with chequed shirt undone halfway down his chest his son was dressed nearly exactly the same ,you know like most kids these days

imho he looked a right d*** ,nunney whatever you call it ,like he was trying to regain his youth or having a crisis he stood out like sore d*** he might as well had a cheese board saying look at me or wore a big yellow chicken suit

is dressing like a 16 year old wrong or right when you 50

I used to dress like a 50 year old when i was 16 --- tweed suit/barbour the whole country look...........

Depends on the bird in question :laugh::p

you know you can hire stylists steve you dont have to hide behind "i saw a man...."

im a comfy clothes person not a fashion victim trying to regain my yoof :d

seen a bloke at the weekend in his late 40's early 50's with his wife and two kids , he was dressed like a 18 year old in green converse trainers and tight brown jeans with chequed shirt undone halfway down his chest his son was dressed nearly exactly the same ,you know like most kids these days

imho he looked a right d*** ,nunney whatever you call it ,like he was trying to regain his youth or having a crisis he stood out like sore d*** he might as well had a cheese board saying look at me or wore a big yellow chicken suit

Maybe remove the mirrors from your house - that should sort the issue ;) ;)

I saw the other day an over 40 type chap who had a shaved head with a black Mohican type strip of hair. Problem was he had the beginnings of male pattern baldness and on the top towards the back was a bit missing - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute **** he looked - I blame his hairdresser for not telling him.

The other term is `babydads` - when the dads wear overly long shorts and sporty hoody`s and trainers - they look like their three year old

It's not only men. I know a few 50+ ladies who want to dress like there 20+ daughters.

I found myself looking at Converse trainers the other day. I knew they weren't for me when I was checking how comfy they were and would they support my ankles properly. I don't want want to be 16 again but I wouldn't mind 10 years younger

where the jeans from the womans section steve? this pisses me off royally! its al the rage for men to dress in womans clothes these days ???