Cadwell 5th may?

Turbowestie.co.uk

Seen a few posts in other forums about a trackday at Cadwell this coming bank hol, Does anyone know if its a pre book trackday or pay on the day, and whether its possible to come along to spectate?

Many thanks.

Might be wrong but I can't see a track day at a major venue on a bank holiday monday.when they can charge the racers and the public..... much more lucrative!!

There's the TVR/westfield one the monday after

Buzz :(

:t-up:LOOK HERE Bookatrack are organising it. £169 but its full. Spectators are welcome FOC. Things start at about 0930 and you can pay £5 i think to get a passenger pass for the day and as many rides as poss so take a helmet or you can hire one of them for £10.The canteen is open all day aswell. :D

Thanks Steve I stand corrected .......coat please!! :(  :(

Buzz ???

Many thanks guys, dont worry buzz, i thought i was getting confused about dates too. Would like to go to both if only to spectate. Love to see the TVR owners faces on 12th :):D