Fish & Chip Run Sunday 23Rd Of Sept (Wells Next The Sea)

Cleggy the Spyder Man

a few piccies - saving the best one for the mag :p

P1100007_zpsead38024.jpg

P1100004_zps5eabceb8.jpg

P1100012_zpseacb04fd.jpg

P1100014_zpse7420a48.jpg

P1100015_zps762ac2cb.jpg

P1100016_zps6fdc0cd5.jpg

P1100018_zpsb46b0857.jpg

P1100019_zps2caa714e.jpg

P1100013_zpsaf11cf62.jpg

• Like 1

It was a good run out.

Thanks to Cleggy for organising and Stu for taking point. Just wish I'd known about Cleggy's weather jinx before now :oops:

It slashed down all the way from Swaffham to home. I think I may be developing gills and a dorsal fin...

• Like 2

It slashed down all the way from Swaffham to home. I think I may be developing gills and a dorsal fin...

That's why I have a car with a roof ;) although water did find it's way in somewhere ! :down:

@ Glad you could make it - proper commitment to turn out from such a distance with uncertain forecast :t-up:

@ Sean - well impressed with the exige - will have to blag a passenger ride next time you are over this way :d

Can I recommend JK Composite seats with a hole drilled through them and the floor beneath. I fitted a black plastic pipe stiffener (oo err) through both holes. Still get a wet A*** though...

Rory's Dad