The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Autumn has arrived.     Last Tuesday and Wednesday, sunny and warm, Thursday and Friday, windy wet and cold down here in the Southeast.   Actually it's bl**** miserable now.    Did someone throw a switch Wednesday night to make it like this, if they did, can they switch it back again?

I had to do the shopping this morning due to HM's bad back.

Autumn has arrived they had almost no fruit!

First proper fire lit just now.  Crackle of fire just makes you feel better :)

Rory's Dad

There was a near-riot in my local pub during the week as a) the regulars wanted the log-burner lit but b) mine host wasn't having any of it!

Customers finally won yesterday (the threat of boycotting is a powerful weapon) and what a pleasure it was last night to have it going.   :yes:

R

Rained all night. Stopped now and promise of some sun this afternoon. However it is chilly and we've donned jumpers for the first time this autumn

• 2 weeks later...

It was nice yesterday. But it's dull and grey today and we have a promise of it being "rainy". In fact apart from Thursday the next 10 days are predicted "rainy" or "few showers".

Never mind, it gives me a break from working outside on the house.