The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Hi from a brilliant sunny day in Northumberland not a cloud in sight. Of out to enjoy while it lasts

• 1 month later...

Been like that here.

It's a bank holiday here (wish I'd remembered that before going to the bank at 09:00). Our guests are having a lazy day and sitting in front of the gites reading. That stops me laying more tiles but I wouldn't have done much in this heat.

AJ, that wasn't in the shade, was it?

Hot here this morning. Yesterday we were supposed to get rain Saturday afternnon ans Sunday morning but that's changed to Sunday only now.

It's supposed to be 28c this afternoon.

Is that 82?

That's not in the shade, is it?

It clouded over this afternoon and we had a few spots of rain. I finished the tile laying, phase one. I've now got to re-stick those that didn't stick. Apart from two they're all part of those I laid in 34 c heat (must have been high 40s in the sun). Chisel out the concrete and re-stick with wet surfaces. I've shopping and grass cutting tomorrow then, if our guests go out on Sunday, I'll finish off.

May get out for a blat then.

Bit hazy at 8-30am here in Red Lodge Montana. Haze from forest fires in Idaho I'm told. Looks like another mid 90's sort of day coming. Driving to Yellowstone today over one of the best roads I have ever seen, the Beartooth pass, should be one for Jezza etc. Rises 5000ft with 13miles of bends to travel just a few miles horizontally.

Have a good day y'all

Bob

Dull and grey, bit col and rain predicted but dry at the moment.

Only for today, high 20's predicted for the rest of the week.

It's been very hot here, not the type of weather to be laying tiles outside.