The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Watery sun so far this morning, almost a wintery look.

It is wet and miserable in Cornwall, meant to brighten up a bit over lunch before Hell is unleased this evening and tomorrow morning

Good Morning from a BEAUTIFUL sunny Birmingham.

Not quite beautiful... But it is gorgeous out there. I hope the pale grey burns up!!!

Going home tonight and hoping the weather in Devon is going to be stunning. No doubt Mrs C has more properties to look at this weekend.

We had thunder storms from 02:00 to 10:00. I had taken the 7 out of the workshop to get the Skoda in. I was going to put it back but forgot. One drowned 7.

It's cleared up now and is warm and sunny.

We had thunder storms from 02:00 to 10:00. I had taken the 7 out of the workshop to get the Skoda in. I was going to put it back but forgot. One drowned 7.

It's cleared up now and is warm and sunny.

Never good! Mine's had a couple of soakings.

Sun looks like it'll try and break through today! Been told that tomorrow's going to be a hot one!

Two weeks today and I'll be starting my med cruise! Hopefully good weather for that.

Dull and grey. Supposed to rain all day but dry at the moment.

Whereas yesterday, whilst I was working on the Skoda, must have been 100% humidity! I must have lost 3 stone in sweat.

Bon dia from a nearly sunny brum.

Wait out...

There's a battle...

The sun's coming through!

It's like the Med. here,  hasn't rained since last Tuesday and then it was a only a 10 min. shower.

Rained yesterday morning, so much so that I was walking about with a rain jacket on. Then it brightened up and was quite nice in the afternoon.

Today is dull but dry. A chilly 13c but rising to 20c (according to FranceMeteo)

Good morning from a slightly mizzly Cornwall, was loverly when i left work at 0200 this morning, but no so now