The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Ahh yeah Navy, sorry expected a Plymouthian to be aware, it was there call sign during the war.

Wembury is a nice area, in fact most of South Devon is, I just can't stand Plymouth anymore

It's been dull and grey in sheffield and huddersfield today. Lets see what it's like in derby tomorrow.

Another goregous day in Cornwall, the sun is out and it is already quite warm

Arrived in Paris yesterday, torrential downpour....still had a great time. Restaurant near the hotel was wonderful,Au Chien....Qui Fume. I am liking this France experience....will be coming back.

Bright sunshine in Sheffield. We're off to Derby today, and I'm also popping down to Warwick.

Let's hope it stays sunny.

Another glorious day in Cornwall, and not in work until 1300 so time to rebleed the brakes the morning

Fabulous weather here.Popped home for lunch........back to work ,then home again....EARLY.....then out for a blat....in or on one of my toys. Doesn't get a lot better than this.

Unless you're 'retired' & living in France.

Well I spent the morning bleeding brakes, to find out they were actually quite well done alredy. Still they are ****

It's perfect here today. It was OK yesterday once we got away from the pas de Calais area.

Thunderstorms due tomorrow.

It's perfect spring weather here in SE Essex and has been all week.   Feel sorry for you Northern Folk and the poor souls in Central Europe.

Another good day in Cornwall, a little cloud but still warm

We have a few clouds and it's not exactly hot but not cold. Going outside again to take pictures of a wheel nut.

Just popped in whilst the boiling tractor cools down.

It's lovely out there, no clouds and sunshine. Maybe it'll change later.

Same here now Norm, sadly I am now in work for the rest of the day, so I just get to stare at it out the windows