The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

And it is still shining brightly in cornwall this evening, shame its due to rain tomorrow

Well the mist is back in Cornwall, can barely see 5m out of the window at the moment.

Apparently there are some aircraft out there somewhere ?

Good morning all.

Yesterday was really brilliant, brilliant sunshine and very warm. I sat outside in the morning and after lunch until the race started followed by the football.

Today is a bit cloudy but warm enough for the heating not to have come on yet. And long may that last!

Your lucky Norm, yesterday was horrible in Conrwall.

The mist is starting to burn off now, but its not going to be an epic day

It was sunny a while back but hazy now. Still warm though.

Morning all, some high level cloud today in Cornwall, but i think it may get a bit brighter later

We've got the same here. We're due sunshine for the next 3 days. If that happens I'll try and cut grass on Friday, it may be dry enough by then.

Yesterday I was helping HM hang out the bedding for the gites and said it was nice enough to cut the grass. She looked down and pointed. My boots were soaking wet from the grass.

Good morning all.

Sorry but can`t remember what it was like this morning.....brain doing 1,000,000mph.

This evening......absolutely fantastic....easily best evening I can remember since last summer.

Our forecast says 24c tomorrow. If so I'll be sitting in the sun, reading a book and dozing off.

It has to dry out first  That takes about 3 days of warm sun. If it's slightly damp it will clog up the mower. The mower is a 3 bladed topper driven off the PTO from my IH tractor. I'll get a picture up if I remember.

OK, I'll be over in bout 2 years time. That's about how long it'll take at the speed my tractor goes.  :)

This is the tractor. The side cutter has long gone, it fell apart because my step grandson left logs in the field.

The new cutter is a topper. 3 Blades whirring round. I'll see if I can get a phot tomorrow.

tractor3.jpg