The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

That sounds good. I may just pop in to see them........

... oh, hang on, maybe I'll give that a miss.

Even better news, Linda has sold seven of her images.

Good morning from a frosty, but sunny Cheshire.

same in manchester -2 but sunny...

Good morning all, it's nice and sunny here about 6 c due later.

Steve, when you say "Linda has sold 7 of her images" are these photographs or paintings. If artwork. look at this,  Linda is a friend of ours and lives in the next village. She is the wife of Jacob who is building the porch (when he gets round to finishing it).

Good morning all (just about) very sunny here in Tamworth, got a few days off so getting in the garage to finish putting the westfield back together with the hope of some reasonable weather in April  :t-up:

Looking at the Yorkshire weather a few nights ago, the chap said that the jet stream is the cause of the unusual weather. It normally crosses the Atlantic and goes over the top of Scotland. It's currently over Spain and France. I can't see it moving North quickly so expect poor weather for some time to come. We've had the wettest winter in living memory. I don't think we've had 4 continuous days without rain. We normally get a few days heavy rain during the winter months and a few days of showers during the summer months.

Think I may move to Brazil, it looks nice there.

Norm, Linda sent you an email about payment, did you get it? And, good morning..

Yes and I replied. It's not due until the 1st May. I'll send details out Mid April.

I'll PM you.

Good morning to all from a bright and suuny Essex.Most of the snow has now cleared and the roads look dry.Looking good for Essex blat on Monday.

Good morning all, bit dull here and rain due. But 8 c so not too bad.

Good morning all.

It was lovely and warm yesterday. It was supposed to be the same today and I was planning to start cutting the grass.

However it's dull and cold. The grass is wet so no cutting today.