The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Yup same here Norm, and i am not looking forward to the drive from Cornwall, Lincoln, High Wycombe Dorset, Cornwall over the next three days

Morning. Warm all week here, the snow is melting.

Good morning all. It snowed overnight. Light dusting on the lower edges of the roofs and on the car but ground seems to be clear.

Good morning all.

No more snow here. It is reported that heavy snow fell on Laval which is 30 miles north of here.

Very cold though. Sunny periods and showers expected this afternoon.

WAIT!!!!

It's snowing now, very fine stuff.

OK, it's stopped now.

Good morning all,

Back after my road trip of the UK, 1000 miles in just over two days, four RAF bases and two RN stations.

Oh and now its about to rain in Cornwall

Mornin all, back to the cold again, going to be minus temps all week...good reason to stay put and work on all those little jobs I've been putting off.

It's been sunny here this morning but predicted to rain this afternoon. We're going for our walk for the first time in over a week. It's been too cold for HM.

Good morning all, sunny with showers here. Overnight we had clear skies and amazing views of the stars. Nothing like lying in bed looking at millions of twinkling stars.

Maybe.  :)

We have some very large Velux windows in the bedroom and a good view of the sky. 

Good morning all.

It rained on and off during the night. This morning we are having sunny spells interrupted by rain. Looks like it's going to be like this all week.

Morning Norman,

Its a lovely day in Cornwall at the moment, but forecast is for some clouds to come our way later in the day

AJ, I meant to ask you if you saw the programme on the Sea King. Excellent tribute.

Norm, I was flying that night I have it to watch at some point. From what I heard it was a good tribute, but missed several key facts from it, and completely missed my MK of it. But hey ho

It was on again a few nights later. Watch it on iplayer - well worth it.

Like all these programmes, never let facts get in the way of entertainment.