The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

answered.

Morning all from a dull and hazy France.

Good morning to you Norman and all our other memebers.Nice here at the moment and a wonderful Sir David

Attenborough moment for my kids....

It seems most of our chicken eggs are hatching this morning,bang on target,21 days after going under a couple of broody hens......

A VERY GOOD MORNING thread.

Graham, that's great. Have you seen the picture of HM rearing ducklings in our bath? Hang on and I'll get it.

Duckling in bath:

ducklady2.jpg

Feeding time:

tame-duck.jpg

Bolton 5 deg if we are lucky overcast and dull.

Must be spring !!!!

M.O.T later 

wish me luck !

Thanks Norman....been avoiding ducks for a couple of years now,even filled in a pond...BUT big softy I am and pressure from kids when they see this.......and I`ll get some hatching eggs.

Our ducks are all gone now. We had a fox attack one night, 3 dead out of 20 odd. Then over the next few days they all went.They probably walked away as they had quite a few ducklings with them.

I'd like to get some more but HM says it's nice not having duck poo everywhere.

We found duck poo the problem.Chicken poo is ok...bit of rain and it`s gone.We`ve got Guinea fowl as well and their poo is dry and disappears real quick.We keep our birds loose in the orchard so a bit of natural fertiliser does no harm anyway.

Quick update.....more chicks just hatching...

And we now have a black one..(is that pc?)

Morning all, sunny day, minus seven, the car is coming out today, going to drive up to Calgary for our Alberta sevens meeting, hopefully the parking lot at the meeting place will be clear of snow.

Good morning all.

It's not raining and is better than dull but not sunny.

Supposed to rain today and tomorrow and snow on Tuesday.

Light snow in the air now, but not looking like it'll stick at the moment. Shame  :laugh: 

Good morning all, the sun is now trying to come out in Cornwall even if it is still -1 OAT

Good morning all, it's wet here. Tomorrow is supposed to snow and 0c for the next 4 days. Seems like a very long winter this year.