The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

I would get your walk in today Norman, I think tomorrow is going to be a wet one for you

That's what France Meteo says. It's clouded over now.

lovely day here bit windy though

garage is like a new pin

car arriving saturday

bank account empty

is all this posting a sign of accute boredom disease? :sheep:

Its a sign of something, first time this week that I have had an oppurtunity to have a decent look at the forum !!

Haze is setting in across Cornwall, however the sun is still attempting to shine and at least it is dry at the moment

Been and done our walk. It wasn't sunny but whilst, not warm it isn't cold. Fresh is how I'd describe it.

Martin, it is "sarfend" but it's one word as in "Southend". It's real name is Southend on sea, but I prefer Southend on mud.

Thanks Norman, I did forget that it is one word not two! The mud reference is understandable, however my favourite is on the the other side of the country, Weston-super-Mud

Anyway, good morning from a very wet Southend on Sea, or on mud if you prefer. Should be finished here by 10am, on to a meeting in Hertfordshire and hopefully on the way home by about 2pm.

Martyn

It's rained almost all night, woke us up at 3! We have 3 large Velux windows upstairs and heavy rain makes a lot of noise on them.

It's still raining.

Whatever, good morning all.

Well the sun is shining in Cornwall which is nice, lets hope it stays around for a while

I'm hoping we get some sun this afternoon.

Good morning all.

After a day of non-stop heavy rain when the pond overflowed we awake to clear blue skies and sunshine.

The fields are waterlogged with standing water.

Oh well it'll help the grass grow - like I need that!

Bright blue skies and a covering of frost in East Cheshire. Might just finish off my electrics and go out in the car, then again her indoors may have "plans"

Bob :cry:  :cry: :cry:  :cry:  

First day without rain for weeks - frosty but give it a few hours and I will be out for my first ever proper blat.

Heading to the Mourne Moutains here in N Ireland, so that will give my new build a good old testing. Might even be on my second ever tank of fuel by the end of the day!! Lol

Bob, they always have plans. Why not do as I do, be such a pain that they don't want you tagging along and go on their own.

Andy, good luck and take it easy. Wonderful country your visiting.

• Like 1

Thanks Norman - made it home safe and even crossed 100 miles on the odometer (not 100 mph!!!). Takes a while to get used to, doesn't just turn in as sharp as I would like, but that is probably due to set up. A slightly squirmy back end on a couple of occasions was enough to keep me sensible. All in all a brilliant day - wife enjoyed it too, although I think the highlight for her was tea and a tray bake in the Slieve Donard Hotel. Lol