The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

That's OK. I was supposed to be working on the tiles in the utility room. Some need sticking down again and then the whole lot need grouting.

Spent so long on the phone to HMRC, all for nothing, that I lost the will to do it after that. In fact I lost the will to live.

Honorary members of the RW&MC has a certain ring to it. Too much work at the moment but hopefully starting the conquest of the mirrors tonight, test run and all working ok, sprayed satin black, now to fit them. No rush, weather cr*p this evening but warmer than this am a light sprinkling of snow but nowt much. Lets see what tomorrow brings, scraper at the ready.

Bob :d

Morning all. Off to the doctors and the bank. Speak later.

Morning all, heavy frost but clear sky and sunshine.

Morning all, we have a chinook wind blowing across the mountains, warm air, temps going up to a balmy 8°c today.

Are you going out sunbathing Steve?

We went for our daily walk around the lake in the next village. It was wonderful, clear blue skies, brilliant sunshine, everything frozen but no wind and thawing out.

Got some painting to do first,then...........if the temps hold could roll that little car out and let the local fuzz know that I am still alive....

Good morning all. It's been snowing. I haven't been out but I'd guess it may be between 1 and 2 centimetres.

Morning all, plus 8 today and yes I went for a blat.

Good morning all. No snow, but it's still on the ground. Very dull and grey. I should have stayed in bed.

Good morning all, about an inch of snow in Cornwall has made the roads chaos, so I avoided it all and cycled in !!

Time to go flying in the snow this morning

Good morning all. It was supposed to snow last night but didn't. The snow's almost gone now. We're going for our walk around the lake. If you don't here from me later today send a snow plough out.