The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Pineapple lips - a well known malady.

Thank god for heated car seats, the best £200 I have ever spent on a car at the moment.

After I'd sold my first company to a US corporation the chap who was sent over to look after Europe (if you see what I mean) was based near Heathrow. He came up to Sheffield to get his company car. He had to get a BMW as they were courting BMW in Munich.

He had a budget and asked me if he should have the leather seats or the aircon. I said that we rarely got very hot summers and thought leather the better of the two..

You know what happened next, don't you. The hottest summer for 20 years.

Mornin all, guess what......it's still snowing! Where's that bl**** shovel!

Good morning Steve.

Stop complaining, you chose to live there.

I have to laugh at some of the Brits here who complain all summer (when we have a good one) that it's too hot.

I have to complain, it's pat of my grumpy Old git image. The grandchildren expect it! ;-)

We should get on just fine.

We can sit around drinking bottles of red wine and complaining from morning to night. 

Wonderful.

Can I join in, I quite like a bottle of red and a good moan.

Bob :)  

Yep, everyone's been invited and it won't cost much.

Morning AJ, morning all.

It was raining here but stopped now. Just dull and grey.

Well it rains here for about 3 minutes than brightens and then out of nowhere it chucks it down again

Morning all! Snowing here at present, light covering and a bit slushy, very glad to be working from home today  :)

We should get on just fine.

We can sit around drinking bottles of red wine and complaining from morning to night. 

Wonderful.

Another member for the red wine & moaning club please.... :yes:

Maybe we should start a 'good moaning' thread......on second thoughts I think we already have that.  :)

Should we synchronise bottle opening, giving a period of time for imbibing a few and then commence the moaning via the forum......oops, I think we already have that too!  :laugh:

Martin, You can't be "working" from home if you're posting on here  :)

Our red wine and "putting the world to rights" start after lunch and have been known to go on to 3 am next morning. Mind you, we need lots of bottles for one of them.

Best part is watching the bats swoop around at dusk catching insects. Then, later, if the conditions are right, watching the space station go over every 90 minutes.

After that, we're too pi**ed to care.

Its ok Norman the boss was out shopping..........!