The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Good morning all. It's dull and grey, no sunshine but dry - at the moment.

Good morning all, it seems to be dull and grey everywhere so far and Tamworth is no exception :(

Never mind, summers on its way, more rain, more floods.

I really hope we have a good summer over here. I need 5 months of sunshine to get me feeling better.

Good morning all, very overcast here presently but the forecast rain has not started yet so can't complain!

Good morning all. Very grey and dull here. Rain predicted for tomorrow. It keeps moving on a day. It was supposed to rain today!

Mornin...clear and not freezing for a change....

Well a belated Good Morning from Cornwall, have changed jobs and work and it is keeping me busy at the moment.

At least I now have an office with a window outside, so I can see the miserable fog !!!!

Morning, well afternoon AJ, wondered where you'd got to.

Morning all, very dull again and showery this afternoon - for 3 days!

I'm off to see the vampires, so speak later.

Morning Norm, the sun is attempting to shine in Cornwall and I can see the airfield whcih is a bonus from yesterday

Just dull and grey here. Been out this morning and it's very depressing. Supposed to get a bit of sun tomorrow but then 4 days rain. We've had more rain here than we've had since we've been here. Normal pattern is 3 or 4 heavy bouts between November and May then June to October unbroken sunshine, well maybe an afternoon of light rain but that's it.

If I walk across the field to the workshop I sink into the mud. Everything is soaking wet outside.

Never mind, summers on its way.

Mornin.....outside at 5 o clock retrieving garden furniture and strapping down the bar B que. bl**** wind. Sounds like a gale force from inside the house.