The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Forgot this morning.

Good morning all, it's raining here.

If you don't here from me in the next few days (you'll notice!) it's because we've floated away.

A pleasant sunny Sunday Morning here, just had a blat out delivering the last few Christmas cards and catching up with a few old friends. Then a stop off at the local M&S foody place to stock up on cheese and a few last minute bits and bobs. Always get some great funny looks loading the Westfield up with shopping :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::westy::xmas:

Our local shop asked if I could pop over the the cash and carry to get some wine and stuff for the village hall.

Not sure how you "pop" to a C&C which is on the far side of Angers about 100 kms away. But pop I did, in the 7.

12 cases of wine and 4 large boxes of crisps and other nibbles. I got some in the boot and the rest went in the passengers footwell and the passengers seat. By the time I'd got it all packed I had a sizable crowd who applauded when the last case of wine was laid on top of the centre tunnel.

i can beat that Norman .

I play Drums with a jazz Band in Liverpool .

Tin Top broke down so I used the Westfield . Bass.snare.and two tom toms with

all the hardware and the cymbals. 23 mile journey to the gig . boy did I get some stares .

Must add that the Tyre rack I purchased from Buzz Billbury helped .

Peter .

Good morning all from a very wet helston.  Its been a miserable few days down here in Cornwall and it is raining again at the moment

Good morning (nearly afternoon here). It very very still, dry and a bit brighter than dull.

Mornin all, Christmas eve a foot of snow and minus 22°c. Ho firkin ho......

Steve, go to Sponsors and Traders and read all about it. Link in my Sig.

Oh, dear no there isn't. I'll try gain.

I'm sayin good Mornin now because I'm starting on the guinness and working my way around the bar, therefore,I may not be capable of a good morning in the morning if you see what I mean. Sooooooo, good night to you all till the morning which may not come about.....! Tar Bender..line em up..

Morning all and a very merry Christmas to all.

It has been raining very hard since about 5am but has stopped now and it's a bit brighter.

Happy Christmas, Norman...............

And all the other members who look on this thread!

Happy Christmas one and all!

A merry Christmas to all, hope you have a good one.

BTW its also raining here!

Martyn