The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

mmm maybe its the crap IE 6 we are using at work still, will have to investigate when I get home, but its very annoying

What's it like night flying? Not that it's the same thing but I like night driving when there's a full moon but hate it in the dark. Remember, round here the street lights, what there are, go off at 23:00.

Depends if we are using NVG or not, too be honest last night was darker than the inside of a cow and when you are 50ft over the sea its an unnerving place

• Like 1

Morning, how's your patients. Mine is waiting for the doctor, he should be here soon.

He'll prescribe anti-biotics.

Linda is back to not feeling to good today....relapse. Hope things go good for your girl. Give her our best.

I will. Camille came, examined her and prescribed antibiotics, a decongestant and paracetamol.

He said she should be better for the weekend.

He better be right as we're going to his 60th birthday party on Saturday. 

Give Linda our love and tell her to keep cheerful, she'll be better soon,

• Like 1

Morning all, we have white grass and a solid pond this morning.

I think winters here.

Not thawed out round here since the weekend, still all white and crispy outside.  :xmas: 

Mornin all, minus 14°c . The next week is all minus temps so I guess that means it's time to wrap the little girl up and put her away for the winter.

Morning all, apparently -26C in Cornwall today, I must get the bl**** thermometer sorted in the car

Morning all, it's been raining overnight, now just dull flat sky. The pond is half frozen and the rain puddles are also frozen

Good morning all, it's very wet here, but warmer.

We have to venture out today as we won't eat tonight if we don't do some shopping. HM normally goes on Tuesdays.

Mornin all, still freekin cold but have to go and do some running around.....took the scaffold down in the studio last night, the lights for the high ceiling are back ordered for another two weeks......grrrrrrrrr. Started putting furniture in place for the family get together on 22nd.