The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

My washing machine doesn't have an MCU or a loom, seems to work okay just have to take her to dinner once in a while!!!!! ;-)

Chilly then.

Been busy again this morning. See HERE (at the bottom)

OK, morning all, morning Steve. It's not too bad here. 8 c and sunny periods. Same predicted for Sunday & Monday then it drops to 3 c or -1 with wind chill.

OK, must go, want to watch Final Score. Man U are playing Man C this afternoon. They said on Breakfast this match will be shown in, wait for it, 170 million bars and cafe's around the world. And that's the reason there is so much money in football.

Got that wrong then, the game is today. Stupid? Me? Well yes!

Morning all, it's dry here and was a bit dull this morning but sunny now.

Chucking it down here, windy enough to have blown the cars cover off overnight too, thank goodness there's a roof on it these days.

OH, forget, I cleared up all the tools in the kitchen and those in the day room. Still have tools in the kitchen but now they're tidy.

Just so you know, I get an email overnight which shows me THIS

It's fairly accurate and if it's wrong it's out on time, so the predicted weather happens earlier or later.

Got here first.

Good morning Steve. How are your two patients? Well on the way to full recovery I hope.

HM has got a heavy cough and was sleeping most of yesterday. She's a bit better today.

However the good news is that she's having a real go at me this morning, so must feel better - or worse.

Morning all, brass monkeys here, staying home today work on the studio area. Got to get it finished enough to have all the family over for Christmas get together on the 22nd. No pressure!!!!!!

STEVE, can you here me!!!!!

How are your patients? (see post before yours)

Hello Norm...sorry to hear HM is sick, give her our best wishes.  My girl is up and down..(that doesnt sound right.) her cough just isnt going away, the doc says she just has to ride this virus out, she is on meds.. her daughter is doing great, well on her way to a full recovery.    

Good, wish her well from us.

HM seems to be getting better by the minute. She's just brought me 2 tangerines to peel (she cannot do this!).

I'm really happy about that she never eats fruit whereas I can live on fruit and veg.

Wow, is it.

I used to love that as a kid. Thanks for reminding me Shindha.

Morning all. Bright and sunny here. Not sure how cold it is out there, I may go outside later and find out.