The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

I'll post my spreadsheet on the countdown thread in a minut. If it will stay in format.

A belated good morning to all. It's amazing how a few days off puts one out of routine.

Up late and round to Jacobs. Finished the Mini Max shaper (that's what it's called, not a router). I had to remove the sliding table and refit it with adjusting nuts and washer as the edge was touching the bed. I've identified the transporter system. Now I'm going back with my camera to take pictures and see if anyones interested in it.

HM has gone to sleep so I'll have to wait for her to awake.

I'll just keep posting and annoy some people. :)

Was quite cold and frosty here this morning, -2 degrees C (Is that counted as a mild day over there? ;):d )

That's cold anywhere!

We had frosty Velux windows in the bedroom but they had cleared by 09:00. It's been a nice bright, mainly sunny day. A tad chilly but not too bad.

Steve, let me explain something. The competition to guess when the millionth post occurs has finished. Filfan won it with his guess of 17:27 on the 28th. I lost it as I had guessed 19:12.

You can revert to doing one post at a time rather than more than one to get the post count up. :)

Hey, just noticed. Did I guess 19:12 because 1912 was 100 years ago? Spooky.

What's that song....oh yes...Don't tell me what to do cause I won't listen, etc,etc....my theme tune.

Good morning from a cold and very frosty Rotherham. The sale of my house completes today. Fortunately its been a very straight forward process with no problems whatsoever, first time buyer no chain etc. I already had another house and had moved out 18 months ago so that made it even easier. Another chapter in my life closes........

Morning all from a very frosty but sunny France. Clear blue skies and sun.