The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

UI'm offv to bed. If I can get upstairs an find it.

An anuffer ting, iiiff oni ad freeee rum an cokes, an a likkle bit off vine,wino, plonk. Night night....

Good morning all. It's not raining here. I'm going to Jacobs to clean the big router and take pictures.

morning all, its blowing a hooly and lashing it down in Cornwall, but hey at least all the aircraft are broken at the moment

That piece of news makes us all feel secure. :)

Morning all, waiting for the granite installers to arrive......

AJ, I'm assured, thanks.

Steve, Granite, Isn't that what you use for headstones? Is there something you'd like to confess?

If I told her once I told her a hundred times not to come between me and my westfield.....

Morning all from yet another wet and wild Cornwall, hopefully it will clear by lunchtime

Morning from a drizzly Cheshire

Morning from a dry and warm(ish) France.

I'm suffering with my cold so life's on hold at the moment. Maybe it will give Jacob time to finish his fire and then we can concentrate on the porch.

Morning from a misty and cold Prague - got here last night and arrived at the clients office today to be told I was 1 day early ! Blast and double blast . I'll just have to find something to do for the day :-)