The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Must be rise and shine time for some of you lot, so, Good morning. Me, I'm off to bed.......

Morning all, cool but clear so far, won't last though - can almost feel the rain approaching!

Morning all. Was supposed to be sunny here today but the forecast now say hazy. It was very foggy last night. HM goes to Tai Chi on Thursday nights, she's the only non-French person to go. One of the other girls says to her, practicing her English, "It is, how you say, very floggy tonight"

Morning from a cold and foggy Rotherham just off out for a nice long walk with my dogs after that a nice lazy day I hope.

Morning all, from a rough Cornwall. Mess Dinner last night to celebrate the Battle of Taranto

Mornin' all from Sunny Manchester

AJ, mess dinner, reminds me of a little (well long) story about the NCOs mess at the Blues & Royals. If I get time I write it up on the "funniest thing" thread.

No, I've a porch to finish a car to do and then a million and one things to do around the house.