The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Morning all. It's a bit cloudy here but dry. Porch work today.

I keep having to stop myself typing Porsch. Just a matter of time.

Well then you will need to correct it and add to the post count, oops I just did that, so now 58 left

Good morning all, I'm out today. Jacobs fence has fallen down so I'm a fence putter upper today. He has some sheep and a donkey to keep in.

Mornin' all, keep ut the good work Norm. Baa Baaa

More like baaa, baaa, bray, bray.

The donkey's really nice, always comes up to me to see if I've got anything for it. One of the dogs, a big one (the other is a Jack Russel) is always running round it barking his head off. He's had a good kick from the donkey but still does it. Most of the time the donkey takes no notice at all.

Happy Diwali Shinda. Our good wishes to you and your family.

Just out of interest are you celebrating as a Hindu or a Sikh?

OK, thanks. Have a happy Diwali and trust you have many fireworks to light the sky.

As a non-practicing Jew and a practicing Atheist I do take on board all that's best in living life with the best to all men of all colours, races and religions.

• Like 1

Festival of lights in Calgary on thurs..have a happy safe one.

Our "festival of lights" is just before Christmas. We call Hanukka, pronounced with a "ch" as in clearing your throat sound.

One of the most beautiful festival of lights is the mother nature one. The northern lights which we are graced with at this time of year. Mind blowing.....