The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

That's what the wife said!!!!! What does she mean Norm? I'm confused...

Don't worry about it. You should see it when it comes.

Me, wise! Now you are kidding.

When you're here next year you can judge for yourself.

I will bring my wise o monitometer with me, it operates on a fluid balance control mechanism. Carefully balanced levels of fine beer and well crafted spirits.

How about wine. I will drink the beer but much prefer British bitter at room temperature. Spirits are for after a good meal. Whereas wine goes down at anytime (as long as I'm not working)

No problem there Norm, just received our annual box of Tinhorn Creek oldfield series reds. Going to have the 2 bench red tonight. Product of the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia. Blend of, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and petite Verdot, aged 18 months in French oak.

Some time ago, when I was a bit off balance and belonged to a Rotary club I bought 2 cases of Italian wine. It was a small estate that produced a 100% Chardonnay which was truly wonderful. It didn't last long.

Morning all, hope your day ahead will be kind to you.

A certain contest thread will disappear later today...but for how long? Your last chance to win 2,000,000 is upon you! :)