The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Morning all, back in Canada, minus 17°c and snowing.....crap!

Good morning all, good morning Steve.

Now, don't complain, you chose to live there. I don't like it too hot, but I don't complain as I chose to live here. Mind you, we only had a few days of real heat this year.

Ok Norm, if you say so......I'll just go and shovel the 12 inches of snow of the sidewalks.....

Be careful, no injuries.

It was raining here this morning but it's turned out lovely. The pompes just called with the calender for next year. I give them 20€ as I believe they do a really good job and they're all volunteers. It's not at all cold outside. In fact it feels colder inside so I may just rig up a TV outside and watch the footies scores come in as I sunbathe.

just had lunch and a beer with 3 of my Alberta 7's buddies. Making plans for next years Blats...

Morning from a clear but cool and frosty Rotherham. Just off for a days off roading with our Mitzi SWB at Parkwood 4x4 centre Bradford. Let's hope we don't break too much (us or the truck!)

A very belated good morning. Just got up (11:00), showered, shampooed and sh..... I've a heavy cold which I probably caught in the crowded bar on Thursday night. Crowded? Well there was us two and 3 others, that's crowded for the bar in Noelett.

Now for some breakfast and then .... who knows.

Mornin......cuppa in bed this morning. Must have been a good lad, or there's something needs doing I haven't been made aware of yet.????

Or somethings broken that you haven't found yet.

Probably bought a hunky Mexican cowboy back with her and needs to tell you.

• Like 1

Probably bought a hunky Mexican cowboy back with her and needs to tell you.

Good, I've got some snow that needs shoveling.....