The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

Bright and cool, with just a hint of cloud today in Cheshire, after a beautiful sunset last night.

Morning from North Devon - bright and sunny here - for the moment. But I do miss the French climate last week on my hols - every morning a bit cloudy then the the rest of the day blisteringly hot and dry, then as soon as I got back to blighty - rain, dullness etc. Must remember to build a machine that can move the jet stream down and get all that lovely French weather away from Norman cos it's just not fair!

Brilliant crisp sunny morning - the Westfield has come to work with me...

... and by being sat in the car park is probably just as productive.

Morning again! Just got up. Lovely clear sky and sunny in Devon!

Morning all, bit late this morning, but what else is retirement for.

It's a cloudless day with the temperature reaching 27 c. Saturday and Sunday the same but 29 c. Monday is forecast thunderstorms.

Never mind, it hasn't rained here for weeks. The pond has dried up so I may be able to get in there and spray it with round-up to clear the vegetation.

Good Morning All,, perfect blue sky here in Northampton - 40 yesterday - sore head today - damn that Henry Westons 8.2% cider :)

40? Degrees or years.

I guess a belated happy birthday is due. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

a beautiful crisp morning in Cornwall. It was cold and foggy at 0200 this morning when I finished flying, but has turned out lovely.

Even got the build out on the driveway looking at the wiring issues

Morning all - back to 'normal' (raining) for central Scotland today. However, we have a WSCC stand at the Boness Revival Hillclimb this weekend, so it'll probably be pi**ing down on both days! Matt

Good morning all, it's bright and sunny here with a predicted high of 29c. However forecast is for storms on Monday and rain on Tuesday.