• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

The Good Morning & Weather Report Thread

Norman Verona

The weather cannot make up its mind in Cornwall today. I woke up to torrential downpours, then it was bright sun and not it is spitting and overcast

It looks like it could be quite a nice one in Milton Keynes. Hope it stays nice as I embark on a ten mile bike ride this evening. (Only got on a bike for the first time in 15 years last week)

Good luck Russ, I only have a 5m run home this evening and then a 5mile cycle back into work tomorrow morning

Good morning all from Sunny Koh samui.

404699_3552965392222_1839986070_n.jpg

yikesy.jpg

• Like 1

Snowing? That's a tad early, isn't it? Growing up in South Dakota, it was almost an unwritten rule that the first snowfall would happen on Halloween night as the trick-or-treaters made their way around.

Its Norms fault he's sending bad vibes cause he knows I'm going to win......

Er Scott, I don't know how to explain this.

Steve lives in Canada, near Dakota but a bit further North.

You are a rare one aren't you, isn't Dakota the least populated state? I've flown over it several time flying from Chicago to Portland Oregan, and back of course.

Not sure on population, but it's pretty empty, that's for sure. I turned the light off when I left.

Drove thru there once in the westy, pretty quiet, don't think there was anyone home....

Ok you lot I'm of to do some more painting, I'll expect much activity on the posting scene.

WEll another flight done for the day, so thought I best get another random post on here

Steve, when you're finished pop over and do mine. It's only a few walls that I couldn't do when I did the first session.

Cheers, let me know when to expect you, I'll put the kettle on.