Labour Day.mountain Blat

7sRWild

5 cars..5 crazy drivers and our long suffering wifes. Up into the mountains, cold at times, actually it was frickin freezing at timesbut oh my ...what scenery and what great roads. Terrific 2 days of fast paced driving on winding roads along with mountains, valleys, a bear...and a great bunch of like minded people. hope the pics convey a sense of what we experienced. http://s889.photobuc...s/ac92/7sRwild/

Looks great, I never managed to get over to that side of Canada, but I'm even more tempted now....I imagine the roads don't have much in the way of traffic issues?

Wow, rugged but beautiful scenery there, looks like a great trip.

Envious of the roads, though may be not the bear!

Great photos! Did the engine behave?

Looks great, I never managed to get over to that side of Canada, but I'm even more tempted now....I imagine the roads don't have much in the way of traffic issues?

The more remote you get then the less traffic, in the more tourist areas, lake louise etc it can get crowded. A couple of the guys had go pro's so I am hoping they get some vids to me. If they do I will post them.

Great photos! Did the engine behave?

Oh yes.....sooooooooo pleased I am. Great to not have to change down as much on the hilly stretches. But........when you do drop down one and floor it, yeeee frickin haaaaaaaaaa!

• Like 1