Essex Area Monthly Meet, Sunday 9Th September 2012

Mark (smokey mow)

Yes folks, on this Sunday 9th September there will be another instalment of the Essex Area meet at the Lodge Inn SWF, arriving from 12 noon.  I'm sure by Sunday they'll be some interesting stories to tell from the Woodbridge Track-day the day before and hopefully not too many tales of woe, so if your Westfield is still running and nothing's fallen off blat on over for a beer a baguette and the usual banter.

Other marques are welcome to join us and Sunday will be 26deg and sunny :cool: so dust off your Mk's, Locosts, GTM's, Duttons and Hoods and come say hello.

p.s. Can someone remind our AO there's a meet this weekend :d i fear he may have forgotten where the pub is  :oops:

Just had a cracking afternoon/early evening blatting about - perfect westy weather.

Anyway, for once I'm not working on the second sunday so I'll see you all there.

Ben

Excellent :t-up:

I'm looking forward to next week, the long rang forecast looks good :cool: and i've got the whole week booked off work. I'm looking foreard to getting a few blats in.

No worries Pete, I'd spotted you were off to Mark's doo :t-up: send him my regards.

cant make it either im at loton park all weekend

cant make it either im at loton park all weekend

Good luck Pete :)

That's 3 of us :t-up:

I'm also hoping to drag my neighbour along in his locost

I'll be there again, as long as nothing falls of me car at Woodbridge. :)

Well done John :)

This could be the last sunny month of the year so lets make it agood one :cool: