Definition Of Entertainment Is Deffo 555Bhp In A Westy

neo

With reference to the AVCR im just learning with it to be fair ive never had one or nowt to do with them so im struggling with that to be fair with regard to the bhp fiquire its at the wheels and due to it wheel spinning on the rollers and not a full throttle run as well due to low miles on engine i was more concerned on it being safe fuelling wise, mapping the final time i was going and am using MSD chip was going to let them do it to be fair....

Turbo at the moment is just the smaller one a GT3076 roller bearing unit but ive a GT35 as well but might leave that off as i need to chop a hole in bonnet and unsure if it will look ****e or not...

charge temps yeah ememy for sure.....

Cool. Stu at MSD is about as good as it gets for mapping. You will need to put bigger wheels on the back to map it on the rollers with no wheelspin. The only way we did mine in the end was with 18 inch wheels and solid bars instead of shocks to stop everything compressing.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neo

• polly_x

• westy turbo

• Torqueman

Cool. Stu at MSD is about as good as it gets for mapping. You will need to put bigger wheels on the back to map it on the rollers with no wheelspin. The only way we did mine in the end was with 18 inch wheels and solid bars instead of shocks to stop everything compressing.

or just use a hub dyno :yes: , that would be the obvious choice