Definition Of Entertainment Is Deffo 555Bhp In A Westy

neo

Well chaps for the last 12 months ive built my westfield from a chassis to a 555bhp westfield cosworth and i must say its running sweet and on the road taxed and tested and what a bl**dy hoot is all i can say...

The only words that describe it are warp factor 5 mr zulu

cant see tyres lasting long like..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neo

• polly_x

• westy turbo

• Torqueman

Pictures, we need pictures! :d :d :cool:

Pictures, we need pictures! :d :d :cool:

no - we need video!

Does it actually move or just sit in a cloud of burning rubber? With 555bhp that must surely be a record for a Westy? It must have a BHP per ton figure of over 1000bhp which makes a Bugatti Veyron Supersport look like an Austin Allegro with its pathetic 644bhp per ton figure :d

Read the red bit of my signature block...

Then ensure your life insurance is up to date.

Next is invest in a GoPro HD camera

Then put the film on here... Or get your next of kin to post it if you are unable to.

I have to say it sounds like it's gonna go like sommin warm and slippery off a shiny shovel. But what's been done as far as chassis, suspension and brakes?

I would say I'm stunned and speechless... But...

Wow

Wow. Good to see another one at this level. Having spent 7 years developing my Red one (now sold) and Lee's white one I would love to know what you've done on cooling of water and air temps and chassis mods to stop things being ripped off!! It's a difficult energy to harness in a Westy Chassis!

Any engine bay pics? Who did the engine and mapping too as they are bastads to map at this level!

Can't wait to see some more info on the car and well done!

Mine only made 549.5 on the dyno so you've raised the bar!

Stu

Edited by polly_x

Mine only made 549.5 on the dyno

got to be the biggest misuse of the word 'only' in all of history :d

Great number!!but i quess nowdays thats the easy part to get high ones on a really good engine,

so when are we going to see it in the NSSCC...Dave Bone said it scared the sh!t out off him :) :)

That must be a monster!! How do you keep charge temps at a resonable level?

Yep, as per my post above. Having been through this myself on mine and Lee's sheds I would love to see how this guy has gone about the thermal and structural issues!