Thames Valley Area Meeting

shaun

Perhaps someone might even take me for a spin?

SPIN - Know just the man  :devil:

See you on Sunday  :)  :)  :)

thanks for the reply to the mail shaun........need to use the car more to keep SWMBO happy on the expenditure front.

Anybody heading out of london that i can follow down,though i,m sure i will find it.

I'll (*slap*......ouch..........sorry dear).......er....... We'll be heading out of West London at about 11.30.....ish........

Not the most inspiring drive though, 'cos I use the motorway.........

I'll PM you me phone number..............

It was good to see so many faces, including those from our neighbouring areas Surrey and Hampshire.  :)

Apologies if I didn't get to speak to you - it's impossible to speak to everyone.

Hopefully everyone is up for Hambleden on 11 May.  The Bird in Hand staff have kindly offered to serve coffee for everyone from 10:30am.

So meet up at the Bird in Hand from 10:30am onwards, leaving at around 11:30am, otherwise at Hambleden Sports ground at 12pm onwards.   :D  :D  :D

dispite all the roumours that are banded about ,the Thames Valley guys are a nice bunch ,and also have a nice venue.

It was nice to meet some of the people i regularly have banter with on the board.

Oh and what they say about Blatters.............its all lies  :p  ;)

Oh and what they say about Blatters.............its all lies  

:0  :0  :0

Why? What are people saying?

Not that I'm paranoid you understand...........BUT.........they are coming to get me..........

meeting130403-001.jpg

meeting130403-002.jpg

meeting130403-003.jpg

meeting130403-004.jpg

meeting130403-005.jpg

meeting130403-006.jpg

meeting130403-007.jpg

meeting130403-008.jpg

Westies make a nice picnic table - coffee for 2!! :p

sorry lad's n lasses

i was planning to scud up from kent to have a beer but was called out to work on sunday morning and i was hoping to have a sound test on the westy mabe next month.

will fordy be at stoneleigh with his sound meter?

ill be there on the sunday

thanks

jamie

Anyone with a 2.0 Zetec have their engine noise tested? I'd be interested in a rough idea as to what mine would be.

2.0 Zetec on carbs, factory built so probably standard exhaust etc.

Andy

Anyone with a 2.0 Zetec have their engine noise tested? I'd be interested in a rough idea as to what mine would be.

2.0 Zetec on carbs, factory built so probably standard exhaust etc.

Andy

but currently leaking and blowing back ;)

Now you mention it...it seems worse since your failed attempt at fixing it...

Could just be me. I've never noticed dust blowing up off the floor when I pull off the drive before :)

Andy

I've never noticed dust blowing up off the floor when I pull off the drive before :)

Well I got a gob full on Saturday morning, so I think it's always done it.

seriously though, if that collector leak isn't fixed you're going to destroy the silencer material in no time at all and then it WILL be loud