What's This Years Fashion Colour?

markcoopers

No. just stating the obvious.

(don't tell everyone it should be gloss white - at 98% reflective)

Use bathroom tiles... Mirror and white title check!

On serious note, I've always put a full length mirror side on (landscape) across the back wall. So reverse it in, easy lights check and when wife drives it straight in she uses mirror to look down the sides. Then stripe of carpet 2 ft wide going down the sides, at door height.

Use bathroom tiles... Mirror and white title check!

On serious note, I've always put a full length mirror side on (landscape) across the back wall. So reverse it in, easy lights check and when wife drives it straight in she uses mirror to look down the sides. Then stripe of carpet 2 ft wide going down the sides, at door height.

Tell the truth,

That mirror is just for posing in, aint that right. ;):laugh:

And dont blame it on swmbo :o

Can you also fit a pair of fake breasts to the wall at about head height for when i have one of those stressfull days?

Ar..... I have an old pressure washer and feel that with a bit of gravity feed into the beast i should be able to pressure white wash or have the biggest air brush in the world for those finer pictures.

Can you also fit a pair of fake breasts to the wall at about head height for when i have one of those stressfull days?

No probs mate as long as i can test them first (At least six times anyway)

Or i can fix a lecturn to the wall for your book ;):blush:

Colour co-ordinate with your car! Yellow car equals yellow engine and yellow detailing in interior... Go that extra step and have a yellow garage, with leather flooring!