New Toy - Hawk Hf3000

][\/][ajor1

After 2 1/2 years of Westfield ownership I'm having a change. Picked this up a month or so ago and now working through the various jobs to do as it's been stood for 5 years. Having it's first MOT for a while on Friday so fingers crossed :) .

Posted at the request of Doug Dastardly

[\/][ajor1' timestamp=1345745530' post='980930]

I didn't know there was such a thing (an ownership thread) but here's a few pics. It's been stood for 5 years so in need of a little recommissioning but it will soon be in tip top condition......and for the record, the damage to the front was done by me at the local garage whilst having a pre MOT done. :blush::cry:

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

• Like 1

What sort of engine is in it?

Alfa 3.0L V6 12V.... :) :)

Vey very nice. Fancied one my self but seem a bit pricey when compared to the Westfield. Lucky enough to work opposite Steve Perez`s hotel where his genuine Stratos is often parked!!

[\/][ajor1' timestamp=1345750122' post='980946]

Alfa 3.0L V6 12V.... :) :)

How come it's got 4 pipes? ???

I bet it sounds and goes as good as it looks. Smashing :t-up:

Good luck with the mot

How come it's got 4 pipes? ???

I bet it sounds and goes as good as it looks. Smashing :t-up:

Good luck with the mot

It's not 4 pipes but I agree it does look like it....the top 2 are spring clips through the chassis which hold the rear clam on. Just the way I've taken the pic.

Looks ace! I see no wing damage...?

Right at the front nearside. You can see the white fibreglass beneath.

:p lovely. Remember watching the originals on the Epynt ranges being driven in anger - a fantastic looking car

If you need any help, my best mate has one with same engine and in the same colour although his is lefthand drive for authenticity!

Chris built his himself and knows them very well.. and can point you in the right direction for fixes... he and a few others managed to arrange to get glass side windows made, much better then the polycarbonate ones apparently. :t-up:

he and a few others managed to arrange to get glass side windows made, much better then the polycarbonate ones apparently. :t-up:

Already have the glass windows so probably part of the same deal. Is Chris amember of SEC?

looks very nice - good choice

[\/][ajor1' timestamp=1345762324' post='980998]

Already have the glass windows so probably part of the same deal. Is Chris amember of SEC?

I will be seeing him on Sunday so will ask :yes: this is Chris's car

182817_204169946263059_3727651_n.jpg

Vey very nice.

Looks ace!

Yummy

:p lovely. Remember watching the originals on the Epynt ranges being driven in anger - a fantastic looking car

looks very nice - good choice

Glad you all like it....I know I do :) :)

Its a great looking car. Are they as bad @ handling as Top Gear's programme/Stig made them out to be?

Buzz