Countdown (Stats On First Post)

Norman Verona

Been a bit absent...my step daughter had a black out while driving and drove over a median, took out a tree and crafted the car into a small out building. Internal bleeding, emergency op...lots of hospital visit for us, she is going to be ok. Scared the **** out of us.

OMG Steve, that's awful, so sorry to read this. I'm sure I speak for us all and wish her a speedy and full recovery, and send you all our support and strength to get you through this crisis. :down:

Absolutely Steve, that's horendous for you all. Best wishes for your step daughters speedy recovery. Don't forget to look after yourself too though, you've had a rough few weeks of it family health wise recently.

Under the circumstances, it seems wrong to even mention it, but with less than 100 posts to go, it's down to four:

filfan

Norman Verona

7sRWild

Bananaman

b*******, I thought I'd put 13:30, not 1:30 ! :arse:

Life goes on and normality will shortly resume on here (apart from the baulking at new rules etc, etc....) :oops:

Oh you had langy, but 13:30 yesterday, not today.

Oh, absolutely! There is a nightmare scenario though, if the 1,000,000th post splits exactly between today's guesses. I need all eyes to make sure we know exactly when it occurs please - I'm likely to be out when it happens, so winner and prize will be revealed late afternoon.