Countdown (Stats On First Post)

Norman Verona

Connemara Road.

One of favourite places in Ireland is Connemara.

Nice gap in the oncoming traffic start the turn still doing a good rate of knots, forgot the road crews had been out the past couple of days gritting and ask that good stuff....

Guess who's ass is coming around real quick....opposite lock and all the usual correction routine, beautiful sideways action going on

Going exactly the way I want to go, just sideways that's all, rancher coming along connemara in pickup truck

Could have driven a bus down his throat, his mouth was open so wide.Not that I was going to hit him,I was still on my side of the road. Straightened her out hit the heavy pedal and......

Ok, the sun just came out and it's getting warmer,I feel a blat coming on, where are those bl**dy guys...

I've been wrapped up in a blanket all day. Going hot then cold. HM got a bottle of whiskey and made me a hot toddy (lemon juice, whiskey and hot water). It has made me feel really ill.

So, I must be very, very, very ill.

Awwww tha,s reet poorly owd lad. Tha mun stick tu tha bed si thi .

Good total yesterday. Just keep up the average, you know it's good for me.