Countdown (Stats On First Post)

Norman Verona

No chance. I'll be busy with the porch to Sunday. Then a few days next week before it's finished. My chances of winning the 2 million are fading fast.

Only 180 posts since 08:45 this morning.

Woe is me!

Only 180 posts since 08:45 this morning.

Woe is me!

thats just your contribution :)

No, not many from me today.

maybe I should stay up all night posting.

Must admit I have not been up to my normal posting last few days works been mental

Letting the side down, working on the kitchen getting it ready for the granite tops on Monday.

Just not got the priorities right ;):d

Today I had to rip out someone's job that they had 4800 faults. They already went back to fix it once but just did it all wrong again. They spend about 7 days on site in total.

I got there at 8am ripped out their cables pulled in new ones drank lots of coffee. And left at 20.00. Have around 4 hours work in the morning and will have it completed.

Some people just take the pee and don't deserve a job

Work ethics and pride in what you do....what ever happened to that?

Don't know. I like to know that when I finish a job that its done and done right. Yes I do make mistakes but nothing major and it's rare I make the same mistake twice.

Suppose it works in my favour as I do get called to fix alot of other people's jobs and get a fair amount of overtime from it.