Countdown (Stats On First Post)

Norman Verona

You now have fewer than 2,000 posts left to make or amend your prediction... :ghostface:

Let's see what we did yesterday. I guess the c0ck raised our posts a bit.

The fool will be back soon.

I was wiring the trailer wiring to the Skoda yesterday - what a nightmare. Got it all working, put all the trim back and then it stopped - nothing. By which time I was too tired to sort it out so it'll wait till Thursday.

Right off to see how you all did yesterday, back soon.

233 in 26 hours. So about a week left to vote.

You now have fewer than 1,500 posts in which to make or alter your prediction... :ghostface:

Lets see how we did yesterday,

back soon.

258 in 22 hours. Getting better.

I'm out all day today so it will be down tomorrow. HMs got a check up at Angers hospital. Then she wants lunch at Subway, then she want to go to a shop she's been told about. Just think of me, all this suffering.

Only 142 all day. I'll have to stay in from now on.

Anyway, HM goes back to hospital next September and I go next November so we are getting better. Not better looking, only better.

Tomorrow we start our exercise regime, a walk around the local lake. Lets see how long that lasts.

I think we had a good day yesterday after all.

Very good. We will be below 1000 to end of voting by this time tomorrow. So, on average we should reach the 995k sometime on Monday.