Countdown (Stats On First Post)

Norman Verona

You now have fewer than 4,000 posts to make or amend your prediction... :ghostface:

Morning Scott, just off to do todays calcs, then finish the floor.

Back soon.

Good to hear that you are still working Norm, me, I'm just lazing by the pool drinking rum.....

The ONLY alcoholic drink I do not like is rum, can't stand the smell of the stuff.

Now, a nice 25 year old single malt with some water.......

Never understood why people dilute the taste of a good single malt with water Norm. You'll be putting ice in it next. Prefer the island malts meself and am halfway down a bottle of Isle of Jura just now, but I recently discovered The Singleton from Speyside which is worth a go if you haven't tried it.

Definitely with you on rum though. Not even sure if this drink is even drunk anymore, but to make me feel pukey all you have to do is wave a rum and black under my nose. Even the thought of it makes me gag.

Single malts aged in sherry casks for 20-25 years should have water added to "release the flavour". I thought like you for many years until I visited one of the Highland distilleries and was told to add water. Definatley tastes better if sipped very slowly,

I've drunk all you mention plus many many more. There was a pub in Sheffield that had over 100 single malts and it was my mission to try a different one each week. Well someone had to.

8749 to go. 3749 before voting closes.

Rum and black.....oh God I think I'm going to puke.....

BTT

I'll catch up later, got an appointment with the vampire.

You now have fewer thn 3,000 posts to make or amend your prediction... :ghostface:

Thanks Scott, getting close now. It's becoming two competitions, one to guess when we will reach 995,000 and the other for the million.

BTT so I can due do the update easier.

(and get another post in)

Update done and post below average again.

OK, lets see what you've all been doing while I've been playing with a Skoda.