Countdown (Stats On First Post)

Norman Verona

My first memory of 7's was watching the prisoner and the scene from the opening titles.

I wanted one from then on

Ditto....

My first memories of them are the Car magazine reviews of the early to mid eighties.

Funny, but if you took the original now with its 1172 sidevalve engine you wouldn't be able to keep up with any current production car, including those little put-puts. Well maybe those but nothing else.

OK,lets see how we did yesterday.

back soon.

You now have fewer than 5,000 posts to make or amend your prediction... :ghostface:

A bit low, but what the hell!

If you remove the highest and lowest daily averages and take the average of the remaining we have 265 posts per day.

We have a tad over 10,000 before we reach 1 million. So about 37 days. Or, about 28th November.

C,Mon you lot put the wellies to it, can still make it by my date....it's coming to Canada I can feel it in me water.....

250 yesterday, getting back to the average.