Countdown (Stats On First Post)

Norman Verona

My back is broke with all this floor leveling and I think Ive got calouses on my knees..(back off Norm..I know what you are thinking!) time for a beer and and then a kip..oh God, the wife wants to Discuss the lights!!!!!

Yeah, Derby way for me tomorrow too.

Yeah, Derby way for me tomorrow too.

That's lunch sorted then

Sorry lads, really late today. I'm just catching up and I'll update the stats.

I agree, I've given myself 3 verbal warning and 3 written. I now consider myself sacked.

I'll just have to carry on as a volunteer.

I was taking photos and updating the web site. I've also been round to Patrick to pay him for the loan of his man and a JCB. But he was out!

Steve, apart from an hour or so painting (second coat on window frame - doing at night so I can see the frame), the window frame in the lounge, some filling of window surrounds and a door frame (plaster removed from wall by RiF leaving a gap between frame and wall) then the DREADED TILES. That will leave the boxing in of pipes & building a false wall to cover the plumbing in the utility room. I've also got to paint UR and do something with the wiring all over the ceiling. But the last stuff will be done over winter when there's nothing else to do.

Norm, the wife discussed...the lights with me, now I need a drink and a lie down! Can't wait till I finish my bar area, god is it going to get some stick!

Ah, the bar. We lived in an old pub in the peak district and had a nice bar.

I want to build a small bar in the day room and may get round to building it over the winter.

Only problem is getting real ale for it. I suppose I could ask visitors to bring a firkin with them.

4 posts to go and we'll be at 987,000

Would love to get a real beer pump handle thingy for the bar....

I've got one and they're going for nought nowt nout nothing in Sheffield.