Countdown (Stats On First Post)

Norman Verona

I guess that's why Sea Kings and S61s look so similar, if you want big, try a chinook flew on the very first and almost the last civilian ones powerful but a bit unreliable.

Posted from my new laptop which I'm trying to get used to, but making a bit of a townhalls with.

Its only technology

Bob

well what a waste of a day

got here at 12 last night. then got to padstow for 9. couldnt get in so went for a coffee. then got sent to porthtowan to finish off someone elses job. their job was an absolute mess with around 300 faults and will need re cabling so had to call that a day after we had lunch on the beach. went back to padstow to see if we could now get in. still couldnt so it was cream teas on tha harbor then back to the hotel. time to hit the books and revise me thinks.

got the nice 7 hour drive tomorrow to look forward too now. well after i got summit for the kids

Just off to check yesterday. I suspect it's well down as last night it was only 98.

Back soon.

Only 147. All the gains made over the last few days wiped out in an instant.

Last Speed Series weekend, and it's at Ty Croes - a popular track.

But we're in to SORN'd silly season now, usually plenty of posts, including many that will be regretted later.

Do you like the new title?

Do I have to ask permission of Channel 4?

You could hold a sayonce and contact Richard Whitley

The wscc quija board room.

il get my coat

Just at Essex services.

This must be a meeting point for car clubs. Already had the triumph brigade here and they set off on a run. Now the scooby crew have arrived with baseball caps and hoodies.

As I'm typing the police chopper is overhead now must have followed the smell of weed and knock off aftershave.

Oh dear another just arrived in his fiat 500 hope it's the mrs car