Countdown (Stats On First Post)

Norman Verona

Is this your stage name :)

It is now! :d

I say, Lady MemSec, how are you this morning?

Happy to have completed my rear brake rebuild yesterday, now hoping for a slot of dry weather and no commitments to test it fully. Might even be taking The Wench for a special duty on Saturday morning - more if it happens.

And how are you, Dame NorVer?

Very well thank you.

I'm off to Brico Marche this morning to get some mouse poison. I'll take the 7. Don't get out much lately as HM feels a bit scared to be left alone for too long.

My strategy is to really annoy her so she longs for me to go out. Think it'll work?

My strategy is to really annoy her so she longs for me to go out. Think it'll work?

:t-up::d :d :d :d :t-up:

Very well thank you.

I'm off to Brico Marche this morning to get some mouse poison. I'll take the 7. Don't get out much lately as HM feels a bit scared to be left alone for too long.

If you haven't succeeded in annoying her after all these years, I reckon your chances aren't good. Still, if at first you don't succeed... :t-up:

I always annoy her. Problem is she just screams at me and I burst into tears.

Slowly getting there.

Thanks my little echo.

bernie, she didn't like the music. I did.

• Like 1

Here's some music for Lynn - I'm sure this won't annoy her (much):

She says "tell him to get on his bike and go somewhere else"

That was 10 minutes ago and she's still screaming at me, as if it was me that suggested it.

I had a cheeky day off work so had loads of time to myself. Must admit it dosnt take much for the mrs to want to see the back of me :d

I find that staring at her and copying her every movement and sound usually does the trick.

• Like 1