East Yorkshire Meet

hogman

Tis the first meeting of the East Yorkshire area of 2003 this Sunday, so come on get yer bums there!

Slight change of venue etc due to road works....

SUNDAY 6th APRIL 2003

12 NOON

HUMBER BRIDGE COUNTRY PARK

(under the Humber Bridge, North Bank)

So come on join in and come and see the World Famous SER1!!!! :devil:  :0  :p  ;)  :D

Cheers

Kevin

With a claimed 158 horses at the wheels [claimed untill the East Yorks rolling road shoot out then it will be confirmed]

Hogman if your not to confident ring Dennis and ask him to send Neil for some of that special Southen air that boosts the BHP as used in some preformance sales leaflets.

See you there Paul.

Hogman if your not to confident ring Dennis and ask him to send Neil for some of that special Southen air that boosts the BHP as used in some preformance sales leaflets.

:D

Will you take it easy on me?

First outing after re-build and still finding my feet, plus car still looks like it's been in the winter wars

Ooooo she is something special!!  :love:  :cool:  ;)  :p

Dont neeeeeeeeeeeed any special Southern air or anything - am totally 110% confident!!  :devil:  :0  :D  :p

Cheers

Kevin

#### that southern stuff, 110% Yorkshire pride.

cant wait to see this SER1

you should get that on a rego plate me old.

With a claimed 158 horses at the wheels [claimed untill the East Yorks rolling road shoot out then it will be confirmed]

Hey up Paul, is there a touch of jealousy there mate?

As you say, all will be revealed at the RR shootout :)

BTW Kev, how's the entrants list going for this, and are any of out West Yorkshire compatriots joining in - I seem to remember Paul Hurdsfield was interested in a joint shootout at one stage?

Jon

Must admit the reg plate would be good but am on a Q so no changing it  :angry:  :0  ???

156 ponies at the wheels, wonder what everyone elses will do!

Should be fun, gonna bring the camera for some pics for WW.

Current players at the RR session include....

Daz

Paul Jones

Richard Boon

Jon Murray

Wroxy

Rick Sowden

Me

And Buzz might make it but doubtful.

So will be good, not sure as to what people have but hopefully a good mix of engines etc

Am looking forward to the weighing part more than the RR myself!

Cheers

Kevin

Hi, I might pop over from Leeds 6 Charlton 1 in the morning. I presume the park is well sign posted from the A63? :t-up:

Cheers

Mark :cool:  :cool:

Mark,

I will stick some directions to the Country Park on here in the next hour or so.... just going to have my tea!

All,

We're meeting at 12: 00 noon and then going for a blat out at 12:30pm.  I've sorted out a route that takes in plenty of quiet back roads through the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds  - should be fast, fun and scenic !  Oh yeah, and as those who know me will trestify, it will include an ice cream break in the middle! :)

Jon

OK,  as promised, here's the directions:

From the South Bank:

Simplicity itself: after crossing the bridge take the slip road on the left hand side immediately after the toll booths down to the country park. We'll be near the café / shops.

From The East:

Take the Humber Bridge exit off the A63 Westbound, turn left at the tee junction (Hotel opposite), follow the road around a sweeping left hander, at the first roundabout take the fifth exit signposted with a brown "Tourist Information" sign, a pub is almost immediately on the right (Brewers Fare), followed by a retirement home entrance called "Hesslewood", ignore these and take the next right which is just as the road starts to go down a fairly significant dip and it's signposted "Humber Bridge Country Park". We'll be near the café / shops.

From the West:

Follow the A63 towards Hull and take the slip road signposted for the Humber Bridge.  At the first roundabout take the fourth exit (at about the two 0'clock position) signposted with a brown "Tourist Information" sign, a pub is almost immediately on the right (Brewers Fare), followed by a retirement home entrance called "Hesslewood", ignore these and take the next right which is just as the road starts to go down a fairly significant dip and it's signposted "Humber Bridge Country Park". We'll be near the café / shops.

Here's a map:

WSCC%20meeting.jpg

See you there!

Jon