1999 Westfield Seiw 2.0L Pinto *sold*

Neil414

After a long and hard consideration, i feel it is time to pass my car onto someone who can appreciate her more (i work alot and rarely have the time anymore)

i dont have a degree in mechanics so will post the majority off the stuff i know

engine is a 2.0l pinto running off twin 40 dcoe webers (recently serviced and balanced)

5 speed type 9 gearbox

rear drum brakes, front are EBC drill and grooved disks with ebc greenstuff pads

comes with wet weather gear,if you want to know anything more, message me and ill try and help you out more

im looking for around £5500 sensible offers only please, only advertised on here so far

IMG_0442.jpg

just a few things i've remembered!

current millage is 4826

tax expires 31/08/12 but going to put another 6 months on

M.O.T expires 10/06/13 (no advisories)

• Like 1

Stunning...

I was in Poole Saturday and the wife's looking for one. This would be perfect, except she is planning on painting it pink!

it would be hard selling knowing it was going to get painted pink :p

Looks like a nice car for the money.

I didn't know that SEiW ran drum brakes?

it would be hard selling knowing it was going to get painted pink :p

I know... Imagine being the guy that has to build the pink car! Then you have the issue of going out in it or being seen near it! Tub, Bonnet, Nose Cone re-sparayed pink, cycle wings and rear arches in white.

You're safe though... "It's too manly..." was what I got as a reply. Proof she;s a silly tart! Try and find a Westfield that isn't Blue, Green, Yellow, Red or Black! So we're safe for now... Until she realises that any colour can get sprayed pink! :cry:

Stunning...

I was in Poole Saturday and the wife's looking for one. This would be perfect, except she is planning on painting it pink!

That would make a resale interesting and a little difficult :d

Surley easier to get it wrapped

Good point, well presented. She's had her ignis for 9 yr's and covered 95k since buying it! So she'll keep the Westfield till it dies a death.

Anyway... Stunning car for sale at used corsa prices!

car is now sold

Happy day's

Are they mutilating it, like my wife would?

i did mention this discussion and he asked why would anyone wanna ruin a car?

so im fairly certain he wont ruin it lol

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.