Manchester People & events

scooby

So whats happening in manchester and surrounding areas.

I am new to all this have a westy and what to hang out.?

What have you lot got going on , in and around manchester ?

Same i missed manchester mike's do i am just round the corner from mottram mac d's

:cool:

If its Manchester it is raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind you there is a good road back across the pennines to Yorkshire and gods own county.

Hyah Scooby  :D

Well this saturday 3 Manchester boys are going to Elvington for some fun in the sun  :cool: ably supported by yours truly :0

next wednesday we will be having our monthly meeting in Chadderton (only 20 or so mins from m mikes) on the M60

so come along to either and i will tell you everything else about whats going on  :t-up:

Ooooooh you just slipped that one in yorkie boy  :0

i could say the only good thing about yorkshire is the M62 for a quick getaway  ;)

with the amount of crime in manchester it is a good escape route!

Best event is first round of Speed Series at 3 Sisters Wigan on Sunday which I cant compete in due to boring work commitments. Lots of Westies will be there and its a good circuit to watch from.

El Tel

Hurdsey

Keep a membership at the ready  :devil:  :D  ;)

Ok Boss  :t-up:

No you will be much safer around Manchester . I can’t imagine what its like driving a Westfield through Yorkshire, wearing a flat cap and having a ferret up your trouser leg?  :p

Manchester Mike - thats like saying your all 'Mad for it'.

Its a bit like saying - what do you call a Mancunian in your living room - a burgular.

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Welcome Scooby, It is a same you missed the run through Derbyshire, I’m just 3 miles from McDonalds (Mottram) and will be going to next Wednesday’s meeting so if you would like me to lead you in, leave a note, the lads will make you very welcome.

The Transam 7L that came is now wishing he hadn’t, that little blast cost  £900 on having the gearbox repaired. He should have known better, but on the bright side for £900 he got a lesson in power/weight he will never forget.

:)

what is the meeting at chadderton m8....

If I tell you I will have to kill you.............but

If you join the club and learn the secret handshake

all will be revealed  ;)

RE:M62

with the amount of crime in manchester it is a good escape route!

For all the scousers to run off back to scouseland with their ill gotten goods. :0  :arse:  :p  :D  :D  :D  :D

PLEASE NO MOOOOORE !!!!!!   :D  :D

Andy were would you get your man city players from if it wasnt for liverpool fc !!