spectating WSCC

Mike

does any body know how much the entry is to get into tracks to watch the speed series? and also if you get a discount for being a club member. have tried a search but couldnt find nothing.

cheers

mike

Speed Series rounds are generally either free, or quite cheap. Which tracks are you thinking of coming along to?

i'll definately be going along to croft, but i will most prob go along to some others around the north with my dad when he is home.

mike

Most are free entry to spectators, however 3 Slappers, Loton, Shelsley Walsh, Harewood and maybe a couple of others do charge a minimal entry fee  :D  :D  :D

Pit Lane girlies and cheer leaders are most welcome  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :D

however 3 Slappers do charge a minimal entry fee  :D  :D  :D

Even if you say you're in the speed series & Mark Stanton said he'd pay if you don't let me in?  :p

Make that 4 Slappers  :devil:  :devil:  :D  ;)   :D  :devil:  :p  :arse:

Blatman do you have a suporters club web site pitlane girls etc. Like Jenson Button etc.

Not exactly. I don't think a long line of chaps who'd "just like a quick word in your ear, matey" counts............

On the plus side, I have Blatgirl  :love:  :love:  :love: