Cadwell 28th

Westfieldman

If any of you guys out there have some videos you could let the club have it would be muchly appreciated  :D  :D

We'd like to get a collection of videos together  :D  ;)  of clubby stuff  :D  ;)

At Stoneleigh this year we've got use of a video - so would be great to play a few in the club marquee  :D  :D

If any of you guys out there have some videos you could let the club have it would be muchly appreciated  :D  :D

We'd like to get a collection of videos together  :D  ;)  of clubby stuff  :D  ;)

I've got 20-30 minutes in digital format I think. I'll get back to you when I've had a proper look at it Mark  :t-up:

I have a few digital stills of andy and bob.Its the first time ive used it so it took some getting used to.I was trying to take some pics of people coming down the straight after the mountain but the camera wasnt quick enough and the car was out of picture all the time so i was having to press the button as they appeared over the mountain :durr:  :arse: