Cadwell 28th

Westfieldman

This is for WRO he will know whats faster than a red Turbo Tommy mobile

a Seat thingy

One for Bannanaman the corner at the bottom of the hill after the gouse neck is Manifield a 90 left not right  :0  :0  :0  :0

Hope everone got home ok and enjoyed it.

See you all soon.

Paul.  yes i was in the novice group just to even the numbers up and I still don't mind.

Its a good job you only left your driving licience in the car and not at home  :arse: Next time i think we should turn up the night before and have a party in tommo's huge camper :t-up:

Blatman will be along soon to tell us all off.

Turbo tommy for being blown away

Bannanaman for trying to copy Peter

Me for tailgating that M5 till he gave up cos he was sidways through most of the woodland bit.

And cos he missed a great day :D  :D  :D

I'll never tell anyone off for having fun in a Westfield, especially at Cadwell...........

I was going to pull a sickie, but one of my co-workers beat me to it, and I'm too responsible to ignore my paymasters..... ???  ???

How many times have you said to me thats what sickdays are for Blatman.

Off to Donnington machanicing now.

Paul.

Crackin' day. The little car went well. Winter's hard work all worth it. Only 3 cars passed me all day. 2 c********s and a .....wait for it.........Seat Ibiza TWICE.

However after returning to the paddock with tail between legs, further investigation revealed said car had sticky rubber, 320 brake and some good setup ( I followed for some time). A real wolf in sheep's clothing.....looked bog standard.

Highlights

1. Bananman bananaing @ The Gooseneck & losing an indicator & some gel coat

2. Leaving kettle to boil dry in the camper. That bakalite really stinks

3. Obsessively recirculating perfectly good, new oil to my catch tank.

4. Refitting rear ARB, then losing part of the front one on the last run.

5. Westfieldman's fancy "Mad Max" wheel carrier on the roll bar that has significant design flaws. (Takes all day to remove and refit for the journey home)

6. Lapping a Vx 220........twice

7. Great day, great circuit, good company

8. Bob, don't think you're getting away scott free, if you don't get me a copy of the video. (Get a car engine & a windscreen, it'll go faster, and get round Mansfield)

Tommo

Just got home now :0  :zzz:  stayed over in Newark last knight & Tommy I did manage to get p******** well kinda 2 pints of Stella 1/2 Bottle wine & several large Malts. :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Long journey home 2day but made it  in the end.

As for Mansfield was ther not a ploughing comp on? :p  seriousley just testing the breaking envelope :0  :arse: .

I never got that brew Tommy, maybe see you at the 3 slappers next week? & Tommy your not allowed to cut the corner at the Goose-neck :durr: . Only passes by 3 cars allday the two Tommy mentioned & Tommy :blush: (only cos i let him passed :p )

Bob did you get back to Hungerford OK, thats a long one after a full day on the track :sheep: .

That Woodlands section is ACE :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D .

Time for a long soak, untill the next time.....................

Andy ;)

P.S. Thanks for the loan of the spanner Steve :t-up:

No problem andy. Make sure you have a look at that top wishbone to see if the threads are nakt. I found my charger and have charged up the impact gun ready for next time. Thanks for the ride,sorry i didnt say bye but had to take my car to binbrook.Should be able to collect it in 3 to 4 weeks. Proppa BO!

How many times have you said to me thats what sickdays are for Blatman.

Yeah, I know. Sadly, my work does rather encumber with some important responsibilities, and the only person I let down by shirking them, is me............

Yeah, I know. Sadly, my work does rather encumber with some important responsibilities, and the only person I let down by shirking them, is me............

Life's a b***h...... :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

Still when you get paid BIG bucks what do you expect. :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

Just got home after my long (and knackering! ) weekend. Managed 720 miles in the saddle altogether including 115 round Cadwell.

Had a brill day, good to meet up with you guys. Fabulous circuit, took me a long time to get anywhere near up to speed. First time I've ever been on a dry track in the Westy, I still haven't really come to terms with the amount of grip or the Gs it can pull without sliding  :0

Sadly the video camera became progressively more unhappy as the day went on. Not sure it liked being clamped to something with all those Gs and vibration :( Did get some footage though - yes Bananaboy I think we do have the bit where you overtook me after I displayed just how much in touch I am with my feminine side round Coppice and Charlies. It was only the 2nd or 3rd session though, I think I was still in my 'change down 2 gears for Coppice' mode then  :blush:

And I think I have some good footage of the Tommomobile as well. Like I said though, not sure if you can afford it :devil:

I'll get some editing done and get a CD off to you both. Also try to get a couple of smaller clips on my website. :xmas:

And I think I have some good footage of the Tommomobile as well.

Is this the max'd power Seat overtaking bit.

Go on put it on the web :D  :p  :)

Paul.